As part of the urban development agency of the Island of Nantes, the SAMOA, the Creative Factory supports the creative industries in the metropolitan area of Nantes. Its main mission is to promote, offer business support and develop the economic sectors of the creative and cultural industries through several aspects :
- To develop and manage low-rent office space destined for start-up’s, sme’s and any other type of entrepreneur in the sectors of the creative and cultural industries
- To develop and implement a complete plan offering support to entrepreneurs at all stages of development of their organizations
- To structure a support system geared towards the artistic and cultural sectors
- To promote spill-over activities between industrial and service sectors and the creative sectors
- To develop international cooperation between European clusters and hubs active in the field of the creative and cultural economic sectors
We currently have 4 200m² of real estate in which we accomodate over 180 creatif and cultural businesses and organizations, 75 businesses receiving support, 9,3 million euros of obtained funds for the businesses, and 3 different acceleration programs (cross-sectoral, creative care and media).